DimebagDarrell.jpg

Pantera+Dimebag+Darrell.jpg

dime_5.jpg

This is very sad .. at least for me

14bniph.jpg

No more, no less ..

The great Dimebag.

2gwdjzl.jpg

No offence to Dimebag fans..But i really couldn't care less.
Never liked Pantera at all, though I know he was a great guitarist.

I did not know that no one could speak of another group that is not in flames... sorry

It's not that we don't want topics about other bands. Sure, we have a fair amount of topics about related bands (Ceremonial Oath, Septic Broiler, etc.).
But, Pantera is completely irrelevant.

Anyway, R.I.P. Dimebag. He was such an influence to most guitarists now.

in flames covered fucking hostile on their dvd, so pantera is completely irrelevant here. post whatever you want man, ignore the little bitches, if there's a real problem with someone's posting let it be handled by the mods

I don't have a problem with the fact that there's a thread made for Dimebag, but even if In Flames only coverd a Pantera song once, wich Dimebag didn't play in while In Flames was playing it, and it was only for once, then still it's a bit odd to make a complete thread for Dimebag...
But still, I don't have a problem with it.

I don't really have a problem with it either, But you don't need to spam on every board that exists like ''OMG LIEK DIMEBAG BEST GUITAR MAN EVER RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP''
And just because In Flames covered one of Panteras song live, does not mean that a Dimebag tribute thread belongs in an In Flames board since HE has nothing to do with In Flames. It's exactly the same as if I started a Michael Jackson thread on this board. I'm sorry to tell you but i really couldn't give a fucking shit about him or Pantera. Sure it's nice to do a tribute to your idol..Just do it on a place where it's not irrelevant next time.