He Who Binds Himself in the studio

herjesus

Jul 8, 2002
hell
vehemence.brutaldeath.com
We will be going in later this month to record with Ryan Butler (Structure of Lies, Mercitron) our debut album. The album will be entitled "From Human to Document" and will feature art by Evil Dave (who is currently creating a piece for our first run of shirts).
Metal Devastation will be assisting in the manufacturing and distribution of all albums and merch.
Hope to see some of y'all at the Metal D. fest on the 7th and 8th (this Friday, and Saturday), and make sure to tell all of your emo friends about this thread so they can listen to Sunny Day Real Estate and continue to be gay....:cry: :cry:

herjesus said:
We will be going in later this month to record with Ryan Butler (Structure of Lies, Mercitron) our debut album. The album will be entitled "From Human to Document" and will feature art by Evil Dave (who is currently creating a piece for our first run of shirts).
Metal Devastation will be assisting in the manufacturing and distribution of all albums and merch.
Hope to see some of y'all at the Metal D. fest on the 7th and 8th (this Friday, and Saturday), and make sure to tell all of your emo friends about this thread so they can listen to Sunny Day Real Estate and continue to be gay....:cry: :cry:

I will definitely help to spread the word and YES, I have both nights off this weekend so I will be at AZ metalfest :headbang: