He Who Binds Himself

herjesus

Jul 8, 2002
hell
vehemence.brutaldeath.com
Just a quick update on the "new thing"
We have just completed our third tune and things are going quite well!
The jam shed gets up to around 115 degrees or so before the sun sets, so we're keeping warm. :hotjump:
I really think I want to send in a letter to help out this Metal D. thing staying legit. What was that address Mr. panterAddict sir?
tatooedSean, we gotta get you to come to a jam one night!!!
John Chavez, why don't you get some ho to drive you down to the shed this Wednesday night?
C'mon you fuckers :headbang: :headbang:

herjesus said:
I really think I want to send in a letter to help out this Metal D. thing staying legit. What was that address Mr. panterAddict sir?

Just get it to Gerardo of Metal D and he will present them all to the city council or whatever he has to present them to...

Nate its been said before but i just have to say again

your vocals are god like... I cant wait to hear the new stuff

Nate - I've been in the hospital the last three weeks, and was wondering how this new project is going for you. Very glad to hear it's coming along well! I'm sure it's going to kick all sorts of musical ass when it's completely, and I can't wait to hear it! I hope you're able to get some MP3's uploaded or something so I can check it out while I'm in the hospital, I'm gonna be here a while it seems like.

...Wish they'd let me order in some of those bisquits and gravy you told me and my gf about, the ones you love here in Dallas! Lol. I know the hospital has bisquits and gravy but I doubt it would be the same lol.

Anyway glad to hear your project is coming along well, I'm really looking foward to it! Keep at it, stay true to yourself and your music, and I know it will rule completely.

Hey Nate, good to see you at the Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation, Into Eternity show at The Clubhouse last night. Looking forward to seeing your new band play! Ill try to show up soon. What times do you guys practice?

VEHEMENCE said:
Hey Nate, good to see you at the Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Incantation, Into Eternity show at The Clubhouse last night. Looking forward to seeing your new band play! Ill try to show up soon. What times do you guys practice?
I'll be jamming Monday (7/18) night with the dudes. They will be throwing down wed, and thurs as well, but Monday is all I could make this week.
give me a call at home tomorrow if you read this in time, if not let's shoot for next week sometime.
Good seein you as well. The show was definitely badass, although I need to remember that I'm not 17 anymore (that moshpit kicked my ass).
:headbang: :headbang:
anyhoo, talk at ya soon!

Starless Dragon said:
Nate - I've been in the hospital the last three weeks, and was wondering how this new project is going for you. Very glad to hear it's coming along well! I'm sure it's going to kick all sorts of musical ass when it's completely, and I can't wait to hear it! I hope you're able to get some MP3's uploaded or something so I can check it out while I'm in the hospital, I'm gonna be here a while it seems like.

...Wish they'd let me order in some of those bisquits and gravy you told me and my gf about, the ones you love here in Dallas! Lol. I know the hospital has bisquits and gravy but I doubt it would be the same lol.

Anyway glad to hear your project is coming along well, I'm really looking foward to it! Keep at it, stay true to yourself and your music, and I know it will rule completely.

You better get the fuck out of the hospital soon, we've already talked about playing some Texas dates in the next couple of months or so!
I can't wait to get the opportunity to come throw down with y'all again!
In the meanwhile...stay fucking brutal!

Nate - That's great to hear. I didn't know if you guys would be doing any touring at all, or just the occassional live show in Phoenix or what. When you're ready to tour, I'm sure Texas will be ready to get it's ass kicked by you and your new band all over again!

And I'll do my part to get the hell out of here, and get healthy enough to get my ass down to the show and headbang up at the stage as usual!

Hell if I'm able I'll bring you all some beer and some biscuits and gravy hehe. I was going to do that for the guys in Vehemence on their last tour, with with new vocalist but they weren't able to finish the tour as you know, so next time. The offer would definitely stand for you and your new band though, some Shiner Bock or something.

Just give me time to get the hell out of here first!

Lol, yeah, at the last show you guys played in Dallas Nate was telling my gf and I how good those bisquits and gravy are so I thought I'd bring you some if you played close enough. Guess you'll just have to get back to Dallas as soon as you're able! I'll get you guys more hehe.