HeadCutting

DumbAss said:
Hey you guys, look what I found.
The entire headcutting scene from "Crossroads"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBT8gEF6CY&search=steve vai

Thanks for that...I have never seen that movie before...

when I first saw this thread I'm thought you were showing something from the Britney Spears movie but I couldn't figure out what "headcutting" had to do with her :loco:

This has taught me that some notes on a guitar can only be hit if you put your hips into them.

Check out Raulph Macchio today:
RalphMacchio1.jpg

He still looks alright. He's got a very slight receding hairline - a shorter hairdo would solve that immediate problem. He still looks cute to me.

Disclaimer: I'm not gay really.

Cool movie! It always bugged me that Steve Vai lost the guitar battle though.:bah: Then again I never root for the good guy in movies.:devil:

strik9 said:
Cool movie! It always bugged me that Steve Vai lost the guitar battle though.:bah: Then again I never root for the good guy in movies.:devil:
haha.... yeah. They must have done alot of takes to make Steve look like he couldn't play that note.
Oh well, it was really Steve who played the winning solo anyway.
Thumbs up to Ry Cooder on slide.

Yeah, i read in an interview that the original solo steve wrote for himself was rejected because it was too good. They said something along the lines of you cant play that because it doesnt look like you loose :lol:

DumbAss said:
Oh well, it was really Steve who played the winning solo anyway.
True. That's also a cool bit of trivia Reidie! :kickass: As a side note, one of the teachers at the music school I teach at can play that entire duel note for note! Impresses the hell outta me! :OMG: