Heading to South Florida

MFTE Cam

Nov 12, 2005
on the road again...
www.mftezine.net
I've accepted a job offer to head back out into the utilities assesment and management field. So yeah, MFTE is kaput! I'll be flying down to West Palm Beach on Sunday. What the hell am I doing this for? The money and the adventure. I'll be living the hotel room life, so there's no way I can continue anything related to the zine. I've always considered myself a music fan moreso than a scribe, and that will continue to hold true.

Anyone know anything about the area? I hear it's ritzy, so I'm not sure if there's a metal/rock scene - exception being maybe Miami or Ft Lauderdale, and I'm not too sure about that either. Anyone from the area? Email me before before Sunday morning mftezine@hotmail.com and let me know what to expect.

I'm going to put the unfinished forthcoming issue up on the website before Sat. night (PDF form), and also paste the Pharoah intie into the forum. Emailing everyone I know to let them know about things and to not send any promotionals this way as well. Also going to keep the forum going so I can post some rants or whatever.

A huge thanks and appreciation goes out to all - especially Matt Coe for his contributions - who enjoyed either Power Packer (some of you might remember this zine from the late, late 80's *grins*) or Music for the Eye. Never know, either might pop back up sometime in the future.

-Cam

Bikini's, beaches and lonely women with lots of money (hey, it's West Palm Beach - so sue me!)...here I come!!!

MFTE Cam said:
I've accepted a job offer to head back out into the utilities assesment and management field. So yeah, MFTE is kaput! I'll be flying down to West Palm Beach on Sunday. What the hell am I doing this for? The money and the adventure. I'll be living the hotel room life, so there's no way I can continue anything related to the zine. I've always considered myself a music fan moreso than a scribe, and that will continue to hold true.

Anyone know anything about the area? I hear it's ritzy, so I'm not sure if there's a metal/rock scene - exception being maybe Miami or Ft Lauderdale, and I'm not too sure about that either. Anyone from the area? Email me before before Sunday morning mftezine@hotmail.com and let me know what to expect.

I'm going to put the unfinished forthcoming issue up on the website before Sat. night (PDF form), and also paste the Pharoah intie into the forum. Emailing everyone I know to let them know about things and to not send any promotionals this way as well. Also going to keep the forum going so I can post some rants or whatever.

A huge thanks and appreciation goes out to all - especially Matt Coe for his contributions - who enjoyed either Power Packer (some of you might remember this zine from the late, late 80's *grins*) or Music for the Eye. Never know, either might pop back up sometime in the future.

-Cam

Bikini's, beaches and lonely women with lots of money (hey, it's West Palm Beach - so sue me!)...here I come!!!

Dude, your moving right where i live. the metal scene is pretty small here. If you drive down to south beach there is ALOT of hot girls though. I can't wait till i move outta here. (im only 16).

feel free to e-mail if you have any questons.
shadowlessfingers@yahoo.com