Heading to the desert to spy on Queens of the Stone Age tomorrow...

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
They are currently recording at Rancho de la Luna studios which is like 15 minutes away from where I grew up. Think I'll be able to get in as a desert-rat / Kyuss/QOTSA fanboy?

http://www.ranchodelaluna.com

big-tits-02.jpg

Dude I'm so going to try. I just called two bros, one is down to go the other is so hungover his phone is turned off like a WUSS.

I can't find the address right now, but I'm pretty sure I've driven by it like 50 times (it's right where I got my first and only fucking speeding ticket... I think).

That reminds me of my one bro asking me if I was getting back together with my ex-girlfriend:
"nah, that's over now, she's no longer speaking to me."
"stalk her dude, go out as a sicko."

Anyhow yeah, I'm bringing my camera equipment to at least take pictures of the desert, hopefully get some snapshots of at least outside the studio as well. A vision I had 5 minutes ago was self-squashed quickly: me playing bass on the new QOTSA album. Taht would rule, but no way will that happen.

Oh man I'm not sure I coudl-- HEY! You're trying to influence a drunken mind to do illegal things!!! I'm proud of you.

Are you suggesting that I am not drunk myself and I'm trying to influence some poor decisions?

I'm not drunk. I'm trying to take advantage of you and then you can say "the voices told you to do so"

it won't give up it wants me dead god damn this noise inside my head

I JUST REMEMBERED TOMOROW IS ESPEAKIN LIKE A PIRATE DAY AHAHHA THIS GIIS GONNNA RULES.

ummm.... abass me maties... yaarrr???... palm desert sucks, but stalking is one of the most productive activities a man can take part in.