Headliner Or Support????!!!!

jarrysopa1984

Audio Engineer
Sep 13, 2003
Berlin, Germany
www.dailyhero.de
HI,

I wonder if Saxon will really be the Headliner on the upcoming Chrismastour in Europe. On the online ticketservice it seems that DORO will be the Headliner and Saxon is only the support. But on www.saxon747.com is written that Saxon will be headlining.
Does anyone know more about that???

Jarrysopa

so are the tickets onsale NOW? What other dates do people think wil be added cos I want to go to Europe, but I cant book anything yet cos I need to find out what the other dates are, if that maks sense!

I doubt if Saxon is to support Doro over here....although I was quite overwhelmed by the support DORO had on here last tour...Here in Munich she drew some 500 persons and sold the place out way in advance...and she wasn't really bad either that night..

But I really cannot think of Saxon supporting Doro, really..

Think I can answer this one now. Saxon are supporting on just one date.

LEMMY, JON OLIVA, BLAZE BAYLEY To Perform With DORO PESCH At 20-Year Anniversary Concert - Sep. 17, 2003

MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy, SAVATAGE's Jon Oliva, and Blaze Bayley (ex-IRON MAIDEN/WOLFSBANE) are among the special guests confirmed to appear with Doro Pesch at the veteran German metal singer's 20-year anniversary show on December 13 in Düsseldorf, Germany. Pesch is expected to perform material spanning her entire career, including a couple of early WARLOCK numbers featuring a guest appearance by several ex-members of the long-defunct outfit. Special merchandise will be sold at the event, which will include additional performances by SAXON and CIRCLE II CIRCLE. Tickets are priced at 25 euros and are available from www.philipshalle.de
and www.metaltix.com.

Could be a good night.