Hearing B.R.I...

red

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2003
Lima, Peru
Visit site
I decided to register in this board. Well I just wanna say hi to all, specially to people from south america. You don´t need to hear how great Opeth is cause I guess you already know.

One thing though, you people from europe and the us should be thankful you get to see opeth live, here we may never see them, so have a good time, it should be a great experience. Cheers! :headbang:

hey man, and welcome..

Well, I can hope for your sake, that Opeth come down all the way down to Southamerica ;)
They're probably great live, though I've never seen 'em..

red said:
I decided to register in this board. Well I just wanna say hi to all, specially to people from south america. You don´t need to hear how great Opeth is cause I guess you already know.

One thing though, you people from europe and the us should be thankful you get to see opeth live, here we may never see them, so have a good time, it should be a great experience. Cheers! :headbang:

Hello Amigo!!

Same here !!, no opeth, no katatonia, no anathema :cry:

red said:

Hey they are coming to the land downunder (and that is amazing), so you still have a chance!