HEARTIST To Release 'Feeding Fiction' In August

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Roadrunner recording group HEARTIST has announced details of its eagerly awaited debut album. "Feeding Fiction" — the first full-length release from the Southern California group — arrives on August 12. Produced by David Bendeth (PARAMORE, OF MICE & MEN, BRING ME THE HORIZON), "Feeding Fiction" is available now for pre-order on the iTunes Store, with all pre-orders receiving instant downloads of the powerful new tracks "Skeletons", "Pressure Point" and "Black Cloud". In addition, the band has also premiered a companion visualizer for their new track "Black Cloud". Known for their energetic and engaging live performances, HEARTIST are currently prepping for a major North American tour in support of SET IT OFF and OUR LAST NIGHT's "Come Alive Tour". The multi-artist trek is set to get underway July 11 at Murray Hill Theater in Jacksonville, Florida, then continue through mid-August. Equal parts anthemic grandeur, brawny metalcore-infused heaviness, and chorus-driven radio rock nirvana, "Feeding Fiction" is HEARTIST at their absolute best. With each song boasting a towering chorus that demands to be unleashed in arenas and stadiums, it is rich with hooks and chunky riffs, and vocalist Bryce Beckley's candid lyrics and soaring vocals aim to bring real, honest emotion back into heavy music. "We started this band because we looked around and everything seemed stagnant, everyone just seemed to be doing the same thing, and I haven't heard a song on the radio that's really touched my soul in what seems like forever," states Beckley. "We want people to hear us and go wow, holy shit, that's what's been missing." Formed in 2011, the members of HEARTIST walked away from college educations and secure employment to focus one hundred percent on music. They subsequently spent several months honing their sound, determined to create something that stood out on its own merits. In 2012 the band dropped their "Nothing You Didn't Deserve" EP via Roadrunner and subsequently toured with the likes of ARCHITECTS and ENTER SHIKARI, including a European run supporting labelmates KILLSWITCH ENGAGE. HEARTIST has also shared stages across the U.S. with BLESSTHEFALL, SILVERSTEIN, SECRETS and labelmates THE AMITY AFFLICTION. "Feeding Fiction" track listing: 01. What Kind Of World 02. Black Cloud 03. Skeletons 04. Pressure Point 05. Ignite 06. Unbreakable 07. Legacy 08. Manipulate 09. Set Me Free 10. Ready To Change 11. Demons

heartistfeedingcd.jpg

More...