Hearts on Fire

That is goddamn hilarious. I can't tell which is the bigger bunch of girls! I like how Joacim died his hair black...like that's gonna fool anyone into thinking he's remotely dark or evil or not gay.

Corsnor said:
Why? Because Tool is too brilliant to be alive?

Edit: I used to like Hammerfall I(a long?) time ago, but find them(but find them becoming?)gayer by the month. Still pretty decent music though.
Untalented garbage such as Tool corrodes the brain. Proof above.

Hearts On Fire and Rain Of A Thousand Flames by Rhapsody are the best videos ever. Oh and the Immortal video with the Wlamart witch costume kicks ass too. Anyway i love the breakdwn in this song where Magnus is the only one playing and they do the front shot of him and hes got those crazy big yellow teeth. Rock Ass Magnus Rock Ass. Guy gets more fucking chicks than most of us ever will. Check out the Rhapsody video if you havent seen it, i know you have Metalskater, but to anyone else its purely brilliant. Green screen castles and flailing swords.

and I interrupted everything to listen to this, but my fucked up computer has some problems to open it!!WTF??is my comp too stupid ??:confused: