HEATHEN 2005 DEMO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD

damn, haven't listened to Heathen in ages .... but this just crunches along nicely ... and I just realized what is wrong with the new Exodus .. .that fucking hoodlum they have now as a singer ... he doesn't have that "thrash" voice ... that Zetro, Chuck Billy ... you high pitched style ... like these Heathen songs ...
Dying Season :kickass:

I remember YOU being the guy who went all "boo hoo it's so sad when old legends make mockeries of themselves like this oh Heathen should have quit 20 years ago" when they released the very first sample of the new stuff. ;) Glad you've come to your senses!

Erik said:
I remember YOU being the guy who went all "boo hoo it's so sad when old legends make mockeries of themselves like this oh Heathen should have quit 20 years ago" when they released the very first sample of the new stuff. ;) Glad you've come to your senses!

i guess the mix sucked on the preivous tracks ... plus this fake tough guy Exodus disc just put things in perspective ...
now Exodus should call it quits :loco:

what just dawned on me after hearing the new tracks and having some recollection of the old disc ... is how much of a middle eastern influence is there in the riffing ... then I realized that Lee Altus is actually Russian ... there is some heavy Russian folk music flavor in the riffing. I remember their debut CD was sprinkled with this as well.

check the begining of Dying Season for proof ... I think you will like this JK, since you like these "different" structures.

http://www.heathenmetal.com/sample/Dying_Season2.mp3

exodus is such absolute fucking wank now it's not even funny

heathen is the only old thrash band that even matters anymore and noone cares enough to even release the god damn album already

sigh

3371130101_361e9b194b_o.jpg