Heathen's free MP3s of both of their first two albums are back online!

Sweet Savage

Nov 25, 2004
Heathen's free MP3s of both of their first two albums are back online!
www.heathenmetal.com

Visit the new message board, the old one was hacked and is gone so everyone has to register again.

They had some problems with their website after someone hacked it, but they got it restored now.

I own the debut and already d/l "Victims Of Deception". For those who haven't got any...go for it! Heathen is classic thrash, the way it should be
a046.gif

Thanks for the info.

Wyvern said:
I own the debut and already d/l "Victims Of Deception". For those who haven't got any...go for it! Heathen is classic thrash, the way it should be

I agree! :headbang: Can't wait to hear their new one!

I never was heavily into thrash, but I had Heathen - Breaking the Silence on vinyl back in the days when I was pissed off at the world (and had a turntable). That was ten years ago and haven't heard the album since.

Thanks for the link, Savage, it brings back alot of memories for me. :headbang:

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I never was heavily into thrash, but I had Heathen - Breaking the Silence on vinyl back in the days when I was pissed off at the world (and had a turntable). That was ten years ago and haven't heard the album since.

Thanks for the link, Savage, it brings back alot of memories for me. :headbang:

Wow! Breaking the Silence on vinyl! Do you still have it?

Awesome! I have Breaking The Silence but haven't been able to find Victims Of Deception anywhere - it is like the holy grail of thrash albums along with Eternal Nightmare by Vio-Lence

Sweet Savage said:
Wow! Breaking the Silence on vinyl! Do you still have it?
I believe I do. My LPs are at a collector friend's house in Idaho while I live in Arizona, so I can't confirm. If I don't have it on vinyl, I am sure he does. We listened to it last summer when I was passing thru. He always dusts off a few vinyl classics while I'm visiting. I'd expect nothing less from a friend of 22 years. :)