Heaven and Hell US tour openers and 1 date revealed!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
MEGADETH and MACHINE HEAD are the rumored opening acts for HEAVEN AND HELL on their upcoming U.S. tour, which is expected to kick off in early May. So far only one date has been leaked:

May 10 – Wachovia Spectrum – Philadelphia, PA

aw baby, come to papa.

I don't know whats going on, but ever since Megadeth reformed every tour they do in the US is with another band I love. Exodus, Nevermore, Overkill, and now Black Sabbath.

a much better lineup would be:
DIO
Heaven and Hell

surprise mystery headliner:
the real Black Sabbath!

or not, because Ozzy sucks and they'll play the same exact fucking setlist and forget that Diary of a Madman and Revelation (Mother Earth) ever existed. fuck him in his old washed up asshole.

I think the opening bands could have been tweaked a little. I'm not sure I'd sit through Megadeth and Machine Head without being a bit bored.

point is, there is only so many times you can hear Ozzy go through the same damn Sabbath songs, so he should just play shit from his solo career that he hasnt played in years. there are more solo songs id rather hear than Sabbath

i'd love to hear Supernaut and Behind the Wall of Sleep, but that would never ever fuckin happen.

1. NIB
2. After Forever
3. War Pigs
4. Dirty Women
5. Fairies Wear Boots
6. Symptom of the Universe / Sweet Leaf / Electric Funeral
7. Iron Man
8. Into the Void
9. Black Sabbath
10. The Wizard
11. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath / Paranoid
12. Children of the Grave (as encore)

this is when they headlined in Germany in 2005. its the same general set every damn show