Heaven Shall Burn- Antigone

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
I've had this album for a while now, but never really listened to it.... Well I was going through my collection today and threw it in, and I was blown away by the overall quality of the mix. Anyone know anything about this album, such as guitars, amps, mics, drums, etc used on it?

I beleive Tue Madsen did the mixing and mastering on the album, and Patrick Engel did the producing....

The guitars just sound so sweet....... The drums are pretty tight also... If you haven't heard it before check it out!!! The Weapon They Fear and Numbing the Pain are the best tracks.....

Wolfeman said:
I've had this album for a while now, but never really listened to it.... Well I was going through my collection today and threw it in, and I was blown away by the overall quality of the mix. Anyone know anything about this album, such as guitars, amps, mics, drums, etc used on it?

I beleive Tue Madsen did the mixing and mastering on the album, and Patrick Engel did the producing....

The guitars just sound so sweet....... The drums are pretty tight also... If you haven't heard it before check it out!!! The Weapon They Fear and Numbing the Pain are the best tracks.....

Engl Powerball and Framus Cobra with EMG loaded ESP guitars I believe.