heavy metal characters

cov-symphonyx.jpg

Fucking \m/...

The bird-serpent is the evil character represented in Symphony X's "V The New Mythology Suite," just listen to the song "Fallen," and "The Bird/Serpent War" on the cd... it's the creature who brought the death of balance (also a song on the album) to Atlantis by killing their oracle.

The bird-serpent war is a representation of the war between the humans and the Atlantians. They use a bird and a serpent because birds came after dinosaurs, and made them extinct. Serpents are of the same family as dinosaurs. It's all a representational thing.

Bird=humans
Serpent=Atlantians

It's to symbolize that the humans won the war and made the Atlantians go extinct...

At least that's what I got from it...

In Flames have that ugly flaming homo with dreadlocks that shows up at every live show and tries to sing.

I don't understand the question. Is it about guys NAMED in songs? Or is it about guys that appear on album covers?
I also agree with him :rolleyes: In Flames have a shit singer. (And no solos? WTF?)

You might not like Matt or Anders. I think they're pretty cool.
And dont gimme no "so solos" shit either.

Look at every two albums. Every two have been in a different style.
And just because a song doesnt have a solo doesnt mean in sucks. Solos are so damn typical and boring anymore because no one is original.