Heavy Metal Documentary To Hit Theaters Next Month

Im not really bashin Maiden, I just dont like em. And that thing about Zepplin is true, they were literally the first heavy metal band

SavaMaidenRay said:
danallica, how can you call yourself a metal head... bashin maiden for zepplin is just sad man...

Maybe because everyone here is free to like or dislike what he or she wants?

I did not know that one had to like Maiden in order to post here. Could you explain why you are bothering other people about their personal taste in music?

Hawk
UMOS Moderator

MTLHEAD_789 said:
ya i also remember gene simmons in some store and just pickin' up woman like its nothin'

(by "pickin' up women" i mean there gonna hav sex, for those of you with virgin minds)
Didn't you say you were something like 15 years old in a different post? I think the posters over 20 on this forum might know a little bit about sex. Especially the ones with spouses.

Hawk said:
Maybe because everyone here is free to like or dislike what he or she wants?

I did not know that one had to like Maiden in order to post here. Could you explain why you are bothering other people about their personal taste in music?

Hawk
UMOS Moderator

Liking/disliking and calling Maiden "not real metal" are two entirely different subjects... If dana had opened by saying he/she didn't 'like' iron maiden that would have been fine, but opeing with how they weren't "real metal" , I found offensive.

SavaMaidenRay said:
Liking/disliking and calling Maiden "not real metal" are two entirely different subjects... If dana had opened by saying he/she didn't 'like' iron maiden that would have been fine, but opeing with how they weren't "real metal" , I found offensive.

I agree but you could have stated that instead of baiting him. Next time be strait about it and you'll have my support.