heavy metal ear candy

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
dudes i can't help it.

i'm obsessed with this new Soilwork album "Stabbing The Drama" even though it is all just 3-4 min heavy metal pop songs with browly vocals on the verses and big choruses with lots of "hooky" melodies.

don't hate me because i'm a sucker for a catchy chorus.

ps. i love the stuff their new drummer and their keyboardist add to the songs.

Q#$%ERDFGDFGDGFDJETRY%eR^

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE ON THE PIECE OF SHIT I'M TRYING TO MAIL TO YOU AS SOON AS I FIND OUT YOUR ADDRESS THAT ALBUM IS SHIT YOU COULD AT LEAST LISTEN TO A PREDATORS PORTRAIT, WHICH IS A GOOD CATCHY SOILWORK ALBUM

This might be a good time to throw in a plug for a friend. If you like poppy-but-heavy - and if you have a spare minute - drop by my friend's band page at www.myspace.com/delasher

Forgive the cheesy band bio, and listen to a song or two ("Fight" and "Without a Name" and "The Last Time" are, I think, particularly good)

:D

yep you probably are. :p

this album rules. i don't care what anyone else says. its not a contender for best albums i have ever heard but its such a cool album to listen to on my way to and from work.

i am really hoping they end up doing an album with all clean vocals. i love speed's voice.