Heavy Metal Kings (Rap content)

Randyisgod15

Mikey B Nasty
Apr 15, 2008
New York
So I know Hip-hop fans are few and far between on this forum, but I figured this is worth sharing. Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks) cooked up a new album "Heavy Metal Kings", the namesake of their most popular collab song on a JMT album. It's still all rap, but they went with a much darker theme, and there's plenty off metal allusions/name drops.

Anyhow, I thought these two videos were pretty cool. Definitely a far departure from what the hip-hop scene has been kickin' around nowadays (or ever for that matter).

Enjoy :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
I fucking love these guys. Vinnie Paz might be the best rapper of all time

VINNIE PAZ (listen to this song and try not to fight everyone you see)

ARMY OF THE PHAROAHS

I personally think that Vinnie Paz lost it after Violent by Design but the brother of Ill Bill has such insane beats and lyrics, knowing they had a metal band in the 90's together, if you want heavy killing and nasty lyrics I suggest you to get around this guy, the more you listen the more you love or hate ahahha.

(metal sort of beat)
http://www.miloop.com/film_view.aspx?movie=15195 (with ill bill NSFW)

If you ever want to get into Necro I suggest Gory Days.

Thanks for sharing this btw!

There's a lot of guys out there doing the horrorcore/acid rap whatever ya wanna call it style. I prefer some of the previously mentioned stuff except necro, I can't stand that guy. But here's a couple of other stuff. Not new or anything.

This guys got an early eminem vibe. It's like a two part song

This guys gimmick is that he samples a lot of metalcore and pantera stuff for his beats and calls it ghetto metal.

This guy is just nuts. One of them guys who might actually follow through with his lyrics lol

Tru dat, DKZ sounds a lot like Eminem from the 90's
Sutter Kain got The Game type of Voice, which made me instantly click X.

Brotha Lynch Hung is the shit though, thanks a lot, will probably buy an album this week, any recommendation (I haven't look at the web yet)

I mostly Love Necro for his flow and the misogynist approach, the guy is raw as fuck, anyway.

You might have heard of Cage or Cain (couldn't find any if the late though, mispell or shit ?)

The thing I love most about Vinnie Paz is that he always collaborates with the cream of the crop as far as hip-hop artists go. Celph Titled, Ill Bill, Outerspace, Reef the Lost Cause, RA the Rugged Man, Apathy, GZA...the list goes on. He masterminds Army of the Pharaohs and now that his label Enemy Soil is up and running he's poised to smash the hip-hop game. Vinnie's rawness and Celph's comedic zingers backed up by a fat (oh I'm sorry...) phat Stoup or Kwest beat is a winning combo.

And now some more killer tracks for your ear pussies:

Vinnie's verse at 1:50 in "Death March" absolutely slays.

I personally think that Vinnie Paz lost it after Violent by Design but the brother of Ill Bill has such insane beats and lyrics, knowing they had a metal band in the 90's together, if you want heavy killing and nasty lyrics I suggest you to get around this guy, the more you listen the more you love or hate ahahha.

Violent By Design is probably one of my favorite hip hop records ever. Just hits you straight in the gut and has this really awesome dark feeling to it sometimes too throughout the album

Violent By Design is probably one of my favorite hip hop records ever. Just hits you straight in the gut and has this really awesome dark feeling to it sometimes too throughout the album

Right!!

To me this album is like Wu-Tang Forever, the perfect evolution after The Psycho Social CD (which is my favorite rap album ever with 36 chambers)

Jus Allah back then was the CREAM, like Meth and Redman, Perfect Duo, same shit different time.