UNEXPECT
LAUREN HARRIS

Sunday, June 22:

MÖTLEY CRÜE
THREE DAYS GRACE
SHADOWS FALL
DROWNING POOL
PRIESTESS

I'm upset that I won't be back in Canada in time to go to this! Big thanks have to go to the promoters and organizers for putting this thing on in the first place and a further congrats for booking such huge bands! I'd go to see Type O, alone!

:kickass:

+ It seems like there a lot of 'Metal Fests' starting to brew in North America right now. There's a Sudbury Metalfest, a Kitchener/Waterloo Metalfest, there was a metalfest in Calgary last fall, The Heathen Crusade III in St. Paul's Minessota in November...what else? It's all good news!

+ It seems like there a lot of 'Metal Fests' starting to brew in North America right now. There's a Sudbury Metalfest, a Kitchener/Waterloo Metalfest, there was a metalfest in Calgary last fall, The Heathen Crusade III in St. Paul's Minessota in November...what else? It's all good news!

There's that Calgary fest (Monsters of Rock) this year:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/87473

As previously reported, this one-day celebration of the heaviest music in the universe is landing exclusively in the Great White North at Calgary's McMahon Stadium on Saturday July 26th.

The complete bill is as follows: OZZY OSBOURNE, JUDAS PRIEST, SERJ TANKIAN, CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, SHADOWS FALL, VOIVOD, TESTAMENT, 3 INCHES OF BLOOD, PRIESTESS, ZIMMERS HOLE, THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, HATEBREED.

I also saw Anthrax got added to day 2 of the Montreal fest.