Heavy slam,

to me, the guitars sound too grainy and the snare toms and kick are too thin. good vocal processing and decent cymbals though.

Guitars were podfarm. For drums, they wanted a more raw sound, so I tried to use the actual sounds of the kit. Minus the kick. Kick is slate.

Just worked it. Criminal with the Uk pre and a noise supressor out to an impulse. Then some processing and what not :)

good balance, panning and all that, but I would make the guitars and shell drums a lil' bit fatter (maybe setting LPF not so aggressively) And maybe it' worth a try to blend a Slate Snare like 30\70 or something like that (in order to meet the emands of the band and make it more consistent). IMO!

*my english sucks, sorry*

Just worked it. Criminal with the Uk pre and a noise supressor out to an impulse. Then some processing and what not :)

do you have the same tone for the the L & R guitar? i never really understood impulses or just what they are really so im very limited right now. im just so new at all this.

do you use podfarm as a vst plugin or do you use it as a stand alone
?

that helped alot. so what can i achieve with running a podfarm tone through an impulse rather than just making a tone through podfarm and stopping there?

It's all personal taste really. Ive heard some crazy stuff with just podfarm alone. Like slot of joey's productions and a few others. But I'm not a huge fan of What's in there sometimes. Only thing really achievable is just whatever sound you are going for overall

good balance, panning and all that, but I would make the guitars and shell drums a lil' bit fatter (maybe setting LPF not so aggressively) And maybe it' worth a try to blend a Slate Snare like 3070 or something like that (in order to meet the emands of the band and make it more consistent). IMO!

*my english sucks, sorry*

I'll definitely have an update for this band. I had 4 hours to mix and wrap it up before I left for tour the same day. But I totally agree with you. Shells could be bigger, Tom's without a doubt. But in the given time, I'm pretty stoked nothing too foul came out of it. :)

this fucking hits harder than fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

amazing.

I love the scooped spectrum the whole mix has, makes it sound HUGE.