HELL . OOOH.

Dazie

Jul 18, 2008
Sin City, Nevada
stripwatch.com
Hey, I'm Dazie. I just joined this forum yesterday. I'm originally from Ohio, I lived in Florida for the past five years and I just moved to Las Vegas. It kind of sucks here, not too many people into metal.

I'm an exotic dancer, taking the summer off, so I have lots of time to surf the web. I'm looking to check out new music. I love metal, but recently realized I've been listening to the same bands for ever. Some of my favorite bands are Pantera, Clutch, Superjoint Ritual, Down, Misfits, Type O Negative, Slayer, Dethklok, Black Label Society, Gwar, old Metallica, and a bunch of others.

Any suggestions for new shit I could get into would be appreciated.

Hey, I'm Dazie. I just joined this forum yesterday. I'm originally from Ohio, I lived in Florida for the past five years and I just moved to Las Vegas. It kind of sucks here, not too many people into metal.

I'm an exotic dancer, taking the summer off, so I have lots of time to surf the web. I'm looking to check out new music. I love metal, but recently realized I've been listening to the same bands for ever. Some of my favorite bands are Pantera, Clutch, Superjoint Ritual, Down, Misfits, Type O Negative, Slayer, Dethklok, Black Label Society, Gwar, old Metallica, and a bunch of others.

You're from Ohio? so am i, what area are you from? i came from cambridge which is fairly close to Zanesville

check out Death, they're my favorite band along with mayhem

Black Label Society is a band that turned out being more enjoyable than I imagined. Does anyone have Brewtality? I was wondering how the recording is since its a live cd?
OH anyways welcome!

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (not a typo)
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
Obituary - Cause of Death
Autopsy - Severed Survival

Those are some of my favourites.

Thanks guys! I really like this forum!

I like Opeth, Morbid Angel, and Cannibal Corpse (their awesome in concert).
I've heard of Death, but never really listened to them, I'll have to check them out.

I lived in Dover, Athens, and Urbana Ohio. I go visit my family and friends in the Urbana/columbus area at least once a year.

Bathory
Candlemass
Deicide
Cannibal Corpse
Death
Arghoslent
Nokturnal Mortum
Drudkh
Temnozor
Graveland
Emperor
Burzum
Dimmu Borgir
Mercyful Fate
King Diamond
Master's Hammer
Dead Congregation
Nile
Morbid Angel
Obituary
Mayhem
Immortal
Moonsorrow
Dissection
Destruction
Exodus
Darkthrone
Celtic Frost
Destroyer 666
Arcturus
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Dio
Black Sabbath
Testament
Possessed
My Dying Bride

etc etc etc whew!

Bathory
Candlemass
Arghoslent
Nokturnal Mortum
Drudkh
Temnozor
Graveland
Burzum
Master's Hammer
Dead Congregation
Mayhem
Immortal
Moonsorrow
Dissection
Destruction
Exodus
Darkthrone
Celtic Frost
Destroyer 666
Arcturus
Testament
Possessed

As far as I know.I may have heard some music by some of the others and not realized it. I'm going to download some of your recomendations though.

Bathory
Candlemass
Arghoslent
Nokturnal Mortum
Drudkh
Temnozor
Graveland
Burzum
Master's Hammer
Dead Congregation
Mayhem
Immortal
Moonsorrow
Dissection
Destruction
Exodus
Darkthrone
Celtic Frost
Destroyer 666
Arcturus
Testament
Possessed

As far as I know.I may have heard some music by some of the others and not realized it. I'm going to download some of your recomendations though.

cool... a few of my favs from this list would include:

Candlemass- Nightfall
Arghoslent- Incorrigible Bigotry
Nokturnal Mortum- Lunar Poetry; To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire
Graveland- Immortal Pride; Carpathian Wolves
Temnozor- Folkstorm of the Azure Nights
Burzum- Hvis Lyset Tar Oss; Filosofem
Mayhem- De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Dissection- The Somberlain
Destruction- Infernal Overkill
Darkthrone- Transilvanian Hunger
Celtic Frost- To Mega Therion

A lot of this is black metal so don't know if you like that or not.