Hell yeah to Metal Books!

ShadowOfFire

S k y f i r e - + -
Jul 22, 2003
In the recent conversation with a great metal friend of mine we stumbled across many types of metal books at amazon.com such as

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-3627125-6452706?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

That when looking at this and laughing I thought it was a big joke than I got to the reviews, here is an excerpt.

"Gangsta Rap's white-kid counterpart, black metal music enjoys a continued obscurity that is baffling in light of the made-for-tabloid events detailed in Moynihans's and Soderlind's book...."

Now thats helarious.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Thats helarious. We have this shitty metal book at the school I attended and wow... what a piece of shit.

There is this one metal book we got in Relapse now called the "A-Z of Black metal." (also Death Metal, Thrash Metal, and Doom/Stoner Goth Metal.). I was flipping thru the black metal book, apparently there is a band called "BorgNakar(I know Borknagar, never heard of BorgNakar :lol:), that Baal Ravenlock is the drummer for Behemoth(he left in 1996 or 1997 or something; the book was written in 2001), 'Alex' Laiho is the guitarist of Bodom(this is not just a one time misprint; they call him this through the whole profile and for Impaled Nazarene's profile), and Nick Barker still drums for Cradle of Filth. :lol: I am going to look thru this book more when I get there tonight to see what else I find. :D