Hellfest 2010 - Clisson, France

Anthony3

I Am Nothing
Sep 11, 2003
Philadelphia, PA
profiles.myspace.com
bands.gif

Anyone going to Hellfest? The line up is looking great so far.

As soon as flight prices drop Ill be booking my ticket.

Katatonia, Atheist(if they just played stuff off of Piece of Mind and demos), Asphyx, Candlemass and The Devil's Blood are the only worthwhile bands to see.

Oh yes I'm sorry...Necrophagist, Weedeater and Secrets Of The Moon are light years ahead of those bands...pardon me....please...

There has to be some crap in every line up. If you liked every band that would be one hell of an endurance test.

The only bands I want to see so far are Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Bloodbath, Ghost Brigade, Ulver, Swallow the Sun, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Behemoth, Immortal, Eluveitie, Decapitated, Godflesh, Ihsahn, Asphyx, Urgehal, and Secrets of the Moon.

I am hoping for Orphaned Land, Anathema, and Draconian.

You guys would be faggots for not putting Negura Bunget on your good lists, but then again who knows what they're like now with the current lineup.

You guys would be faggots for not putting Negura Bunget on your good lists, but then again who knows what they're like now with the current lineup.

If negura bunget would be still the real negura bunget than yeah, but now it's just a hollow shell...

I really hope Dordeduh will turn out to be just as good or even better !