Hellfest 2015

Wondering if Anthrax guys are going to bring John on the stage to sing (let's say) "Only" with them...

Considering I'm not too much into metal these days and trying to spend most of my spare time with my little daughter, I'm not going anyway.

So awesome! Just saw this yesterday!!! Never seen AS - would be a dream! Have seen Anthrax before but never with the new guitarist. Would be a blast! Will be living in Barcelona at that point, considering a train/bus ride up there to France.

What an amazing showdown this will be. Also other bands of personal interest, such as Faith No More! Unfortunately I can not plan that much ahead, but hope I can sort it out.

That's pretty sad and pathetic USA does not get good show. Annihilator has boycotted playing in USA for like a good 20+ years.

Some big changes may be coming soon in next year or so. In Las Vegas they are building a major Concert arena and festival ground downtown. The Rock In Rio festivals will be held in Vegas every 2 years, and tons of other concert festivals will be held there also.

It's called City of Rock and will hold close to 100,000 people. I'm not sure what they plan to do for parking but City of Rock is being built and undergoing construction

http://www.vegaschatter.com/tag/City Of Rock

>