Hello Again Everyone

TheBahggs

WAT
Feb 21, 2008
Waterford, MI
Greetings Ultimate Metal. I have been a member of this site for nearly two years now and my post count has just reached 70. I was very much into metal when I first joined this site, but I took an extended hiatus from extreme music due to a heightened focus on my other artistic indulgence of choice; cinema. But since late 2009 I have found myself nestled deeper in the underground metal bosom than ever before. I am fond of metal in the vast majority of its incarnations (excluding nu metal, unblack metal and deathcore) but, more often than not, I find myself leaning towards Grind and Black Metal. Since Varg Vikernes has been released from his (seemingly hospitable) captivity, I realize that my forum name has grown somewhat dated. However, I have decided to leave it unchanged in order to display my profound admiration for the man that introduced me to the wonderful world of Black Metal. As I mentioned earlier in this introduction, I am an ardent champion of quality cinema. I cannot measure which medium possesses the greater portion of my heart, but I can firmly state that I have a much deeper understanding and a much more expansive repetoire of the art of film than that of extreme metal. So if you ever find yourself a cinephile lost in a metalhead's domain and wish to talk a more familiar shop, you know where to find me. My favorite films include Chungking Express, Midnight Cowboy and Blue Velvet while the metal bands I listen to most are Immolation, Impaled, Pig Destroyer, Deceased and Summoning. Thank you for reading and thank you for being so damn knowledgeable and appreciative of such a great style of music. This truly is a great community and I am more than proud to once again call myself a member.