Hello all

Sicely

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2011
Well I figured it was time I joined this board instead of just reading it. So I just want to say hello to everyone. You guys seam like a nice bunch. I really liked the "famous thread" lol....

Chris,

You are frickin awesome man. I met you last year in Glens Falls NY. Actually I said, "you are frickin awesome man". I just wanted to say hello to you as well. I am looking forward to the new album. I hope to get to meet you again some day. Here is the pic I got to take with you and the boys. Sorry I don't know how to past the pic in, but here is a link. Thanks for the music man.

http://www.iloveallaccess.com/popup_image.php?img=tour_images/MEGADETH_GLENSFALLS/3_IMG_6734.JPG

Shawn Sicely

Hells' bells - look at Chris's triceps in that photo! Working out? Or is that all from a ferocious right hand technique (and yes - I'm referring to picking the guitar here.......keep it clean!).

Also, would have been nice if we could have seen their feet. Dave E. must has some nice shoes on for him to be pointing at them like that.

I'm new here too Shawn so hello to you, one, and all from me too.

Cheers

Max