Hello and Merry Christmas

Spacedeck

Dec 26, 2009
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
:worship:

Alright.

How the hell you guys are not big in Huddersfield i'll never know.

I'm 19 and myself from Huddersfield. I first heard of you guys when I was in HMV with my mate and we was looking in the metal section and he mentioned about what happened to Mike (R.I.P) and the heaviest he listens to is Bullet For My Valentine:lol: He had never even listened to a single Evile song!

And I met someone else who turned into a really close friend of mine and she saw me listening to you and then told me, she's actually met you lot and her brother was friends with Mike.

Anyway I decided to have a listen and fucking love it!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I just got the Infected Nations album for christmas:kickass:

Can't wait for the next album:headbang:

Merry Christmas to all.

I heard they made a album what covered all of the Pantera tracks. Where can I buy it?

In a magazine called Metal Hammer and FYI Evile only recorded one track which was Cemetary Gates, there are other bands on this CD doing their cover of a Pantera song of their choice, basically what it is, it's a Dimebag Darrell tribute

Hope this helps

In a magazine called Metal Hammer and FYI Evile only recorded one track which was Cemetary Gates, there are other bands on this CD doing their cover of a Pantera song of their choice, basically what it is, it's a Dimebag Darrell tribute

Hope this helps

Oh ok thanks for that. So if it's only one song where can I get it cause from what I can see it's not on iTunes.

Unless I never looked hard enough. I'll try again later.

Oh ok thanks for that. So if it's only one song where can I get it cause from what I can see it's not on iTunes.

Unless I never looked hard enough. I'll try again later.

Maybe because again, it's exclusive to Metal Hammer, I don't know much about itunes so I can't help you there