Hello Everyone! My name is Laura!

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Metal has been around in one form or another since 1968 and it is only starting to bloom in Nashville? lol jk ... anyways welcome to the board... have to get you into Black Metal... or some other genre's... I've been into Metal since around 1983 (I'm 34) ... hit me up on PM if you want me to recommend some other bands/albums you may not have listened to.... btw great interests you have.... your a all around person and that is good...

Yes, lol, I know, I know. You have to understand that Nashville has been primarily the capital of country and christian music for a long time. It is finally beginning to widen its horizons. I look forward to being able to experience more kinds of music and film here.

Yes! I would love to listen to anything you would suggest. I already listen to Black Metal, as well as Death, but I find it does not suit my palet as much as Progressive or Power Metal; while I still very much appreciate it.

Cro said:
Heres my Allpoetry.com page

http://allpoetry.com/poets/Cro

computer challanged.. that's funny.. :p I need to remember that one. :headbang:

My computer is funking up..and yes..I said..Funk..not the other word, lol.
I tried to look at your work, but was only able to read one poem. You are a good writer. Keep working on your craft and you will be brilliant! I added you as a friend on myspace. My poetry is on there on my blogs. Let me know what you think.

Hey Laura, Cro, I'm a writer too. I write poems/lyrics and I'm working on a novel. Nothing published Yet. Laura, I also have an undergrad Psych degree. I'm going back for my masters in a couple of years.

MyDemonWithin said:
Hey Laura, Cro, I'm a writer too. I write poems/lyrics and I'm working on a novel. Nothing published Yet. Laura, I also have an undergrad Psych degree. I'm going back for my masters in a couple of years.

Very cool! I would love to see your work! I have written four books, in various stages of completion, lol. I'm a bit disorganized, soooo...lol.
Are you on myspace?

Zion7 said:
Very cool! I would love to see your work! I have written four books, in various stages of completion, lol. I'm a bit disorganized, soooo...lol.
Are you on myspace?

I've got a book out on the internet mind you.. it's only like 25 pages and it sucks. It's on LuLu.com lol