Hello Everyone with questions I have

channing28888

New Metal Member
Jan 11, 2006
Hello Everyone with questions I have

I am new here. I am a female. I love All kinds of Heavy metal music Death Metal, Doom Metal, Black metal, Goth Metal, Hair Rock, New Rock Metal Bands etc..I am looking for Metal bands that have a Free Demo CD. I am also looking for metalhead snail mail pen pals that can keep my postal mail box full . Some of my hobbies and interests include penpalling, makeing new friends, pets, sports,, Motorcycles, camping and movies. I am needing the people who would like to be my pen pal to please understand I write short letters with questions only. If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at channing28270@yahoo.com or channnga@carolina.rr.com

Questions I have:

1. Is there any metal bands with a free Demo CD?

If you know the answers please e-mail me at channing28270@yahoo.com or channinga@carolina.rr.com

channing

channing28888 said:
I am new here. I am a female. I love All kinds of Heavy metal music Death Metal, Doom Metal, Black metal, Goth Metal, Hair Rock, New Rock Metal Bands etc..I am looking for Metal bands that have a Free Demo CD. I am also looking for metalhead snail mail pen pals that can keep my postal mail box full . Some of my hobbies and interests include penpalling, makeing new friends, pets, sports,, Motorcycles, camping and movies. I am needing the people who would like to be my pen pal to please understand I write short letters with questions only. If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at channing28270@yahoo.com or

channing

You only ask questions? Your letters can't be very interesting....:erk:

I don't know of any free demos, I always have to pay for them. Email VadimVon (poster on here) and ask him. He sent me four songs and they're great, unless it's Behemoth playing them. :p