Hello everyone!

Well i have been doing ok. I now have a boyfriend, the only problem is that he doesnt like the music i listen to. He's a classic rock guy.
I went to go see Beyond The Embrace play the other night in Rhode Island and i had a blast. I bought their new cd also. Its really good. I cant wait for Skyfire's to come out. Im probably gonna get it sometime next month. This guy that comes into my work is opening a record store in Cranston RI, next month so im probably gonna get all my cd's from him, seeing how he is the one who introduced me to Skyfire. :)
Anywho, thats about it.

neal said:
im going to stab you all in the face.
-neal
:lol:

Yeah. My woman was into hiphop before I met her, but I broke her in with inflames, moved on to dark tranquillity and surely enough now she's into decapitated, All shall Perish, Godforbid, Skinless etc... Its ace!!!! Anyone who says you cant change your woman is a liar.

My women loves metal to death, shes so fucking cool. We're getting married next year.

Oh wait, I don't have a girlfriend.

Bahah. I got my womans into Dream Theater and Sonata Arctica...I haven't tried a whole bunch beyond that. I must move slowly so I don't turn her off to the awesomeness that is metal. o_O