Hello friends! :)

I tried, but I can't vote without giving their app:

site's FB app said:
THIS APP WILL RECEIVE:

Your basic info
Your email address
Your profile info: description, activities, birthday, groups, interests, likes, location and website
Your stories: checkins, events, notes, photos, status updates and videos

Sorry, I basically don't participate in any of these voting things on FB. If they gave me a way to vote for you without requiring all of my personal info, I'd do it!

thing is, it probably doesn't actually use any of that info. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Personal info can and will be sold. I've had the habbit, before there was a way to stop call centre phonecalls, to be ultimately vague in my answers. It didn't take long before they had 'gathered' quite a bit of nonsense about me (I didn't lie, but for all the chit chat the call centre person does, they HAVE to put a check in some box (is this -name-? Are you the head of the household?)), so I suddenly had a mortgage and a car (not even a license, lol), etc... And the calls in which that was suggested didn't come from the 'companies' I spoke too earlier (the conversations that might have led to the false conclusions). Targeted advertising is worth money, apparently.

Ah, ok, maybe I misunderstood. It's not some extra app for getting to vote? I'm not on FB, but for other reasons...