Hello, I'm new here

Fuþorc

Rotting Corpse Head!
Aug 10, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
Hello, my name is Futhorc. I'm knew to the Forum and I'd like to meet many new mates. I'm an official Spammer on the Blind Guardian Forum and many of you know me on the Forum as Wrathchild, but someone already took that name on this one and I can't use my normal nick:( But I don't care. Like to chat.:)

Hey there :)
What comes to avatars, you have to host them yourself. The picture has to be 100x100 pixels. There used to be some kind of limit of post you had to have to put an avatar but I don't know if it still exist.

Welcome :)
I know you from the BG board, you're truly a spammer man :D

The limit is 30 posts I think... You'll see a field in your profile where you can put the URL of the pic you want to be your avatar.

Originally posted by Fuþorc
Hello, my name is Futhorc. I'm knew to the Forum and I'd like to meet many new mates. I'm an official Spammer on the Blind Guardian Forum and many of you know me on the Forum as Wrathchild, but someone already took that name on this one and I can't use my normal nick:( But I don't care. Like to chat.:)

Hey Wrathchild, what's up?! I had no idea you finally found your way here...welcome!

Originally posted by Fuþorc
Hey Markgugs and Hearse. I had to have it pointed out for me.:D

As you can see...I'm a MUCH worse spammer on this board :D, and there's far more smilie options, which is always nice...

Some words of advice, the 'Chat' forum is nowhere near as spammeriffic as the 'Coffee Shop.' And there are a TON of bands hosted here (as you can see). I think you'd probably like the off/topic section of the Opeth forum. But check lots of stuff out, and stick around...!