Hello, I'm new member!!!!

john_vla

New Metalhead!!
May 24, 2004
Greece
Hello! I found that Forum while searching on Google for Metal Forums. I visited it and I liked it very much. So I'll stay here. Here are some things about myself:

My name is Giannis (John) Vlazakis. I am 13 years old and I live in Greece. Recently I started listening to Metal and I think I need a Forum to chat with other metalheads. Some bands I like are: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Arch Enemy, System Of A Down, Paradise Lost, In Flames, Linkin Park, Cradle Of Filth etc.

I hope I will listen more Metal stuff and be obsessed with more bands :headbang:

Also I hope that we'll have a good time :)

I enjoyed Greece when I went there. Beautiful place. Watch out for Zeus, he's pissed off you'll are taking to long getting the Olympics ready. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Hey Giannis (John) Vlazakis, if you want to be obsessed with real hevy metal, you must listened to Iced Earth, Evergrey (Awesome), Symphony X, side proyects like the Liquid Tension Experiment, Opeth, Nightrage, Rage, Into eternity (definetly), etc., ....

Metal Up your Ass!!!

:headbang: Fuck trends and fuck posers :headbang:

Welcome to the UMf, saludos de Costa Rica.

Thank you all. fabianramosc what do you mean listening to real Metal? The bands I like are real Metal except Linkin Park whose music suck ;) but I used to like them looong ago :erk: Also, I'm currently downloading albums from many Metal bands to improve my metalness and become a real metalhead :headbang: I will listen to the bands you said me ;)

john_vla said:
Thank you all. fabianramosc what do you mean listening to real Metal? The bands I like are real Metal except Linkin Park whose music suck ;) but I used to like them looong ago :erk: Also, I'm currently downloading albums from many Metal bands to improve my metalness and become a real metalhead :headbang: I will listen to the bands you said me ;)
Improve your metalness huh. I like that. Improve your metalness. Hmmmm. Just check out Emperor, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth, Krytopsy with their wicked fucking drummer, Cannibal Corpse, Hecate Enthroned, I could go on. Check out some of the shit that started it all and check out Bathory and other old school Norwegian and Swedish bands.

Hey

And don't forget Arch Enemy, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Masterplan, Gamma Ray... EVERGREY!!!!!!!

Ahh, by the way, Canival Corpse will be here in Costa Rica soon.

Searching..... Seek and Destroy....!!!!!!
Metal militia. Rock on!

Thank you all my forummates! Recently I listened to all Metallica albums and I'm currently searching, downloading and listening to Metal that I haven't listened yet. :cool:

Metallica

Metal Pioneers. No doubt at all
Yesterday I saw, on tv, Creeping Death live with Cliff Burton in the Master tour. Just amazing!!!

Metal Up your Ass!

I definetely advice you to listen to Evergrey, If you like Progressive Power Metal. Just kicks ass!!!