hello i've been asleep 4 a very long time sum1 tell me how the tours going:

tink

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2001
isle of shite
Visit site
:loco: hey everybody i need help, i'v become a workaholic neglecting everything that means loads 2 me (ie 54) so let me know how everything is cuz i am in desperate need. xxx

hello my babe- its going very well!!! we had some right fun!!!!!

keep ur eyes peeled cuz as soon as i get myself together i will be posting the tour diary for Newcastle up on here- the Torquay tour diary is up here somewhere too.
ITs been very cold at times, very frustrating at others - like when we got stuck in traffic on the way to bradford and in mud at the caravan site many times- well twice.
but over all - they band have been getting their usual excellant reception at just about all the gigs...

The saxon gigs and blaze gig were brilliant!! finally the guys and gal were up on the stage that they deserve - rocking ass as only they do!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe that there is only the coventry gig left to go. im going to be very sad not to be able to go with them anymore - but i guess i gotta put uni first!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day - area54 have spent the last tour getting better and better at what they already did fantastically to begin with !!! SHowing the world how to ROCK !!!!!!!!

HOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!