Hello Metal Heads !

stevenbisbing

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2024
This is steven bisbing from Honduras a long time metal lover more likely a power metal head , been listening to metal since i was 6 years old
i grew up with the central American metal community, promoting concerts and attending to any metal show available since power metal is not that strong
in Latin America, so i have been going to black, death, brutal death, thrash, symphonic metal shows since then, and some power metal ones when bands like Helloween, sonata arctica, Rhapsody of fire, stratovarius, tierra santa (legendary band heavy metal from Spain) were on tour coming to Mexico such tours were approach by central american promoters heading good deals on it..
all this concerts were having a great meaning helping with the funds donating them to good causes like cancer community centers, organizations for helping the needed people.. that was the real meaning of metal culture as a family over there..

by the way I'm 37 years old, currently i live in east of Mississippi and i have been going to metal shows nation wide by myself since i haven't found anybody from here that likes driving road trips to metal shows regardless mileage, now I'm heading to Atlanta , Georgia ProgPower usa day #2,
for twilight force( its a shame the three great members left almost a month ago before this upcoming shows) , but i will still support the other bands, but my priority is the Sweden band, also looking for day#1 for the Brazilian band Angra (rip andre matos)..

Im always in the look up for new friends specially metal girls, i work and play the harp, so if there is anybody that wants to meet at progpower usa, day#2, hit me up,
here single looking always for upcoming metal shows on any placed..

cheers, long life to metal !!