hello metalheads

rokocop

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2008
hello everybody. i was checking the firewind website and i seen that u can order gus dvd+cd+poster+tshirt all in 1 package.

i wanna know if we can still order this package and how much it costs in euro
i followed the link on the site but it gives me 3 seperated cds on the price of 15 dollars``around there``. i think there is something wrong with that link

anywayz i would apreciate your help :) thanks in advance!

This is quite a quiet forum unfortunately, you don't get immediate replies. Also there's quite a few topics already about the various deals available so check all those out before starting a new thread and if it's not been answered then we probably don't know, a lot of us are from England so use other sites to get Firewind stuff as it's cheaper and if it doesn't say on the site then there's not much we can say to help you other than to email the site and ask them.

is this foroum so dead... or ur so rude that u cant reply....

If you had checked the other threads, you would have seen that they are no longer available..When they were first listed, they were listed as "While supplies last"

Not sure where you come from, but being a dick on your second post may not be the best way to get what you are looking for.

thx kattie for your reply.
and as for u kfd
i come from greece. and i havnt been dick i asked politely something and i asked again and u replyed like nerd.
anyway
thx for answer.

thx kattie for your reply.
and as for u kfd
i come from greece. and i havnt been dick i asked politely something and i asked again and u replyed like nerd.
anyway
thx for answer.

"or ur so rude that u cant reply.... "

Ya, that didn't come across as being a dick at all....

Regardless, I was just saying that everyone in here is pretty cool and people with attitudes might want to hang somewhere else. Welcome aboard