Hello there:)

Idlewilde

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2013
Sofia, Bulgaria
Ok...So here I am. I am Tonya, I am 24 and I live in Sofia, Bulgaria. Since I started my current job I have a lot of free time waiting for a task to arrive so I roam through forums-I had a wonderful time on a Helloween forum back then,I made stable friendships so I hope to have the same experience here!What can I tell you about me- I am a big metal fan, mostly heavy and power. Some bands? Gamma ray, Helloween, Stratovarius, Kamelot, Grave digger, Amorphis, Moonspell, Sabaton, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Edguy, Freedom Call....I'm not an "orthodox" metal fan so I like other styles as well, like Nick Cave, some hippie music, as well as things like No smoking orchestra and Goran Bregovic.
I am still a student - so I'm currently writing my MA thesis (it is about the american folk murder ballads), but I'm working in the administration of an IT company as well (how boring:oops:)But that's the only way to keep myself happy-writing about things I love and having a "standart" job to keep myself independant. I love going to concerts and festivals and I love to travel because of that reason! :headbang::kickass:
Later I'll attach you a pic so that you can see my face as well:)
Tell me a bit about the forumn- is it active? DO you do concerts/fests organisations to go together? Are there a loot of members or it is visited mostly by a group of core members?
I'm really open to new people so I'll be very glad to talk to you and get to know you!