Hello to all out there in the metal world!

Prog Maiden

Mar 1, 2003
Wayne, PA
Visit site
I just recently joined, so I suppose the proper thing to do would be to introduce myself. My name is Meg, and I'm 17 (until April 3rd anyway). A few of my fav bands include: Symphony X, Pain of Salvation, Power of Omens, Spiral Architect, Dream Theater, Andromeda, Adagio, Actual Time, Kamelot, Silent Voices, Meduza, Evergrey, Ark, Fates Warning, Planet X, Enchant, Silent Force, Zero Hour, Threshold, Time Requiem, Stonehenge, Sonata Arctica, Opeth, and Iced Earth... just to name a few. :)

I look forward to being apart of this message board, even though I am more of a lurker.

Hi. You have AWESOME taste in music!! People in your age group
that listen to these bands (or even have heard of them, for that
matter) are as rare as a mint condition, original pressing of 'The
Soundhouse Tapes'! :Spin:

Did you get to see Symphony X when they toured with Blind Guardian?

-----Rock On!

"Meanwhile, lurking...two eyes looked to see, what I was, and then something spoke, and this is what it said to me..."​

-----Genesis: Abacab, Track 5, 1981

VicRattlhd502 said:
Hi. You have AWESOME taste in music!! People in your age group
that listen to these bands (or even have heard of them, for that
matter) are as rare as a mint condition, original pressing of 'The
Soundhouse Tapes'! :Spin:

Did you get to see Symphony X when they toured with Blind Guardian?

-----Rock On!

"Meanwhile, lurking...two eyes looked to see, what I was, and then something spoke, and this is what it said to me..."​

-----Genesis: Abacab, Track 5, 1981

Thanks! :) Yeah, I am definitely part of a rare breed. I don't know too many people locally who listen to these bands, or who are remotely close to my age. Being a female prog metal fan certainly makes me stand out from the rest around my area. :)

Yes, I did see Symphony X when they toured with Blind Guardian. Caught the Chicago show... it was outstanding! My first live experience with Symphony X, but certainly not my last as I will be seeing them this Thursday at the Rockhouse. :)

Welcome. I see you like some proggish stuff. Try Ayreon and star One, then! Both have sci-fi themes, which is many fave stuff.

I have the lasst Threshold (Critical Mass). How are others?! I do not like new one´s balladish song. Remind me of ELTON fukken JOHN! :yuk:

Prog Maiden, you have absolutely fantastic taste in music! Good to see another Stonehenge fan here! Love almost every other band you listed too! Zero Hour kicks ass... and I'm listening to the new Evergrey album right now... which is amazing.