hello

chaveta

Dec 31, 2001
Visit site
I be tha c... no

hi i'm chaveta, nice to meet you, Opeth is good, i have one dumb newbie question

WHO SINGS? i've seen many pics but none of them say who's who.. so i can't match them..
heh.. i know the name of the singer i just want to know what he looks like, thank you and i'll be seeing you.

ROT!

He/She's come at a BAD time - all the decent threads about Opeth are long gone, now it's just unrelated stuff. My advice, chaveta, is to go way back up the River of Time to about page 15 (maybe) when there were good threads.

And as far as I know (cos I haven't seen many pics) Mike is the only blond one... but I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong.

HELLO AND WELCOME ABOARD!
The magnificent Mikael (vocalist) is on the right in this pic!
promo1.jpg

Mendez looks like he's trying to look like Dani. All "oooo look at mean I'm scary"

Hello Chaveta, I warn you, it's dangerous around here sometimes. Beware of vile tempers.

Originally posted by chaveta
i'm from New Jersey in the sucky US of A, originally from Peru.

"chillin in the lab wasted"

Chaveta,
Your in the sweaty armpit of America. Come to California:lol: :lol: :lol:

Opeth from left to right in this pic is Peter Lindgren, Martin Mendez, Mikael Akerfeldt and Martin Lopez.

soffa2.jpg

Originally posted by Jo
Opeth from left to right in this pic is Peter Lindgren, Martin Mendez, Mikael Akerfeldt and Martin Lopez.

soffa2.jpg
This set of pics is my favorite. How fucking appropriate is it for Beethoven to be looking over his favorite band?! :headbang:

Originally posted by Jo
HELLO AND WELCOME ABOARD!
The magnificent Mikael (vocalist) is on the right in this pic!
promo1.jpg

I always thought Opeth would be lovers of nature....

and then this pic shows up with Mikael and his fur-coat to completely destroy my expectations! :cry: :)

he he he Lina :headbang: indeed
Hibernal_dream it's a type of velvet (mmm velvet is good :) ), it's wool, it's fake...uhmm

thanks all i feel loved :) lol

i always thought the vocalist was actually Peter, now i'm not gay or anything but i think the best looking one is peter lol well anyway
so let me try and get it right...
Peter plays the guitar
Mendez plays bass
Mikael sings and plays the guitar
and Martin is the drummer???