Hello?

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
Is anybody out there (IMG guys)?

I still check this place twice a day. No posts for multiple days is really worrisome. :erk: I am afraid that the IMG may be dying or something!

I see EC and Constantine and Eddy and 7th post a bit..

How about Maidenman? Where are you bro? Have not heard from you in weeks!

Medsy? Adde? IC? Ploughman? Hyde? Jim? Amon? Anybody I missed?

Yea, it is too quiet around here! :p

I've been very busy working on the house and I've also been battling a bit of a sinus infection. I tend to get those this time of year. It sucks, fever, headache, etc. :(

Anyway, I've been working on The Clairvoyant, but haven't gotten a decent take just yet. After that, I'll be free for something new. :D

Hey rabs and co...

Yup...i too check in daily....and i gotta say the guild is lookin pretty sick indeed.....

Maybe we should go on a recruiting spree..... but that i mean if u chat at any other boards anywhere....albeit band boards...metallica , maiden etc.... maybe put up a post requesting players.... mainly drummers... but anyone will do....!!

Ill be doing that when i pop into various boards every now and then...!

Other than that.... ive been doin fark all..... in fact...even the amount of time i spend on the net in general is withering away.....

But the guild still rocks.....

I figured you three - along with 7th and probably Eddy check the board regularly - like myself...but since there is nothing going on, just don't bother to post. It is depressingly slow. Before you go on a recruiting mission, I'd like to hear from Maidenman.

Just like in a real band, it seems the 'tempo' of the IMG is really dictated by the drummer(s). Back in the day, when we had two, even three drummers all pounding out tracks, this place was hoppin. Now, with no drummers submitting tracks, the rest of us are all sitting around with our respective thumbs up our butts. :erk:

Maybe we should start taking existing drums tracks and redoing the older songs?

I like the idea of re-recording tracks. I know there are a fewI would like to have back.
Would this be a difficult process? Could we use the existing track and lay a new version.
I'm starting to sweat just thinking about it:) :) :)
I would like to use my 6 string on some of the tracks. I love the sound I'm getting from it.
Take Care
Constantne:cool:
Off to an Easter Seal meeting, I'll be checking tomorrow night (as usual)

One thing I've noticed here is that we don't often just bullshit around about just anything. ;) We usually restrict ourselves to discussions of our songs and sometimes the odd related topic, and that's it. Not much else! :lol:

So.....

what's everyone been up to at home? :confused: ;)

I've been mostly busy at work. We get times where we're really slow, then times when we're busy as all hell because the University's budget money goes in and out and the work tends to go in and out with it. It must be "in" right now, cause we've been rockin' like crazy for over a month now. :)

My wife Holly has started a new job at a new hospital (she's a nurse) and that'll come with a pretty hefty increase in pay. :D

I've been spending almost every night working here on the house. I'm still remodeling the gameroom right now. It's turing out pretty nice so far, but there's still a way to go until it's complete. I can't wait, because I'm ready to have our summer parties! :cool:

Other than that, we've been coping with my Mother-in-Law's illness, and that's been hard on everyone, especially my wife. It sucks, but there's nothing to do but deal with it. Life can be wickedly unfair sometimes.

Well, that's about all I've been up to. Exciting, isn't it? :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

Sorry guys, haven't been online for few weeks as I lost my net connection at home... We just couldn't afford it anymore. :(

I'm on school's computer now as I have some spare time between my driving lessons and theory lessons... Did I mention that I'm in driving school? No? Well, now you know. That's pretty much all I'm up to at the moment.

Because of all this shit, I think I have to pass The Clairvoyant :cry:

I haven't got a clue when and where I'll get online again. So, keep up the excellent work and remember to behave yourselves: you never know who might be watching... ;)

Sorry to hear about your .net connection Eddy. That sucks. I can probably pick up for you on The Clairvoyant.

As far as what I am doing at home? 2 things:
a. Playing with/caring for my kid.
b. Playing Dungeon Siege.

Originally posted by rabies
Sorry to hear about your .net connection Eddy. That sucks. I can probably pick up for you on The Clairvoyant.

As far as what I am doing at home? 2 things:
a. Playing with/caring for my kid.
b. Playing Dungeon Siege.

Yea, sorry to hear that too, Eddy! Hope you can get it back soon, and keep in touch on the school's computer! :D

Hey Rabs, I've looked over that "Dungeon Siege" game a number of times, and almost bought it. How is it? I guess you must like it if you're playing it alot! :lol:

If there are any online games you like, let me know. I get into all of that too! Maybe we can hook up? :cool:

dungeon Siege is definately worth buying if you like computer games..

Do you like Diablo/Diablo II?
Do you like Balders gate or some of the other role playing games?
Do you like Myth/Myth II?

I see bits and pieces from all three games. But it most closely resembles the Diablo series.

I have been playing multiplayer with the wife occasionally. I have a couple of friends who also want to hook up (on dungeon siege)...so yes. I play online games. I have been online with Quake 3, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Diablo, and a few others (not as much time spent online with those). Online gaming (not pay-per-month like Everquest) rules. Well...everquest may rule too..but I don't fancy having to pay each month.

Originally posted by rabies
dungeon Siege is definately worth buying if you like computer games..

Do you like Diablo/Diablo II?
Do you like Balders gate or some of the other role playing games?
Do you like Myth/Myth II?

I see bits and pieces from all three games. But it most closely resembles the Diablo series.

I have been playing multiplayer with the wife occasionally. I have a couple of friends who also want to hook up (on dungeon siege)...so yes. I play online games. I have been online with Quake 3, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Diablo, and a few others (not as much time spent online with those). Online gaming (not pay-per-month like Everquest) rules. Well...everquest may rule too..but I don't fancy having to pay each month.

Hmm...sounds interesting Rabs.

I like the Diablo series and have played it quite a but to this day. :)

My Dad gave me Baldur's Gate II and Icewind Dale, but I haven't really tried those out too much yet. I had installed BG2 and messed around with it some. It seems like a fun game, but I wasn't too impressed with the combat aspect of the game. It seemed a little bit hard to control. Though, I should also say that I didn't really give it much of a chance yet. Sometime I'll try it again, and get more into it. :)

I really like the Myth series also. In fact Myth III is on my "to buy" list right now. I haven't had occasion to re-install it here on the new cpu, but I will sometime soon I'm sure. :)

I really like the online games. :)
I play Counter-Strike, Diablo II, StarCraft, Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Links LS 98(golf), Myth II, and Homeworld. Some more than others, but if you'd like maybe we could settle on a game and hook up sometime? (If you've never tried Counter-Strike I highly recommend it! It's even a free download, so there's nothing to buy! :) )

I'm also not ever, EVER going to pay a subscription to play any online game. I just can't imagine how that could be worth it. I'd have to be mighty impressed with a game before I'd even consider it! :rolleyes:

Hi friends! Im still alive! I check the posts maybee once a week now. I hope to get a new computer soon and then I maybee will start recording again :) take care

Hey Adde! Good to see you still around! Hope things are better for you as of late as well.

EC>Dude, it sounds like you are almost as hard-core a gamer as I (maybe more, who knows). Played all those you mentioned...excpet homeworld..which I saw, played the demo of, but just never got into it (other games took me away). I have Myth 1-3. 3 is ok...just more of what you got in 2. AOE I spent many, many hours playing on the LAN with my brother-in-law. Never played on the internet. Same with AOE 2. Know what else I forgot? Starcraft, Command & Conquer, MechWarrior, and some other.

Have tried Counter-Strike. Great game. Just not willing to invest the time in playing on-line.

Try Dungeon Siege man. I have played little multi so far - the single player has me hooked!

Yea Rabs, I'm into the gaming pretty heavily. I've been into it since I was a kid. Some people relax by watching some T.V., I do it by fragging a few unlucky bastards on Counter-Strike. ;)

Anyway, I checked out some Dungeon Seige reviews, etc on the web and the graphics and single player stuff look good, but the multi-player stuff looks like it's lousy. At least it seems that way from the reviews. :confused:

I won't lie to you and tell you its the greatest multiplayer game. I don't know. I've played multi-player dungeon siege for about 2 hours with my wife the first night....and most of that was fun because it was brand spanking new...so we were learning together. Does it have the legs to be a long-term multiplayer game like CounterStrike, or Quake? Who knows.