Hello...

May 27, 2002
www.seismicradio.com
I just want to say hello to this board, since I am new to it. Second, I want say that Exivious is a very good band that Dustin is completely right about. Third, the new Sean Malone project (with Portnoy, Matheos, Moore, and Gildenlow) should rule. And, fourth, would it be ok if I could promote my Seismic Radio show on this board? I play the style of music like watchtower and the like, but I just want to make sure and not be spammer or anything. Still, cool board :).

I think it's safe to say your ok in plugging your show on this board, it sounds very interesting. I think the Matheos/Malone/Moore/Glindenol/Portnoy sounds awesome, I hope it leans more towards the Matheos/Malone part :) I've checked out Degree Absolute, I am highly anticiptating that album. Is there a release date yet?

Yeah, I don't mind promoting stuff that would be of interest to people here. I heard the song Pi by DA from their demo (too bad you couldn't buy that demo...bastards :) ); it was really good. Is there an album coming out? Echosilence is great; I still need to order their demos. So, Malone announced the players on his new project (or someone else did)? I had just barely read that there was going to be one. I'm anxious to hear GK2.

Later.

there will be a DA album out in September on the Sensory label. Actually, the project was announced by Portnoy, but Matheos is the one who decided to begin the project. I heard the date for that is sometime in October or November. I can't wait for the GKII either :).

ah, that's right; Malone said he was just a player, not the main man. Should be interesting to hear what they have planned; those are some mighty fine players getting together there. You're listening to "Auditory Imagery"? I'm not familiar with them; what are they like? Every time I see you post, I wanna go listen to "The Towers of Avarice" again, lol. Damn, that album is amazing.

a fates warningish type of band; I just got the CD a couple days ago. So far, it's pretty good, and I will be playing it on my show for sure. And, ToA is a killer album, I've listened to it like a million times :).