Hello

walloe

Mastodon ♥
Nov 2, 2008
Just registered so I figured I might as well introduce myself. I'm from Norway. Not much of an Norwegian black metal fan, oddly enough, I'm more of a post, sludge, progressive, technical metal type. Some of my favorites are Mastodon, Opeth, Isis, Meshuggah, Gojira, and Cynic. I don't listen to just metal though, I can like rap if it's well written, jazz, electronic, folk, rock, indie, etc. (post rock and post metal are for the moment my favorite genres). Not so sure what more there is to write, so if there's anything anyone want to know, you can just ask, I guess.

Hi

I am from Essex in England. My musical interests are mainly metal and progessive rock, in particular Opeth, Dream Theater, Queensryche, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Porcupine Tree, Rush, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Camel and Metallica.
I also enjoy Jazz for example Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett, some pop/funk like Prince, Stevie Wonder.

I love films and motorsport as well.

Am open to most forms of metal and all offers of decent bands are always welcome. Fave album of the year so far? Watershed - Opeth, followed closely by Testaments - Formation of Damnation.

Looking forward to seeing Opeth later on this month in London.:headbang: