Hello

Free Spirit

New Metal Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hello, Ive heard this band's songs Temple of Fire and Hold on to love. Wow. These songs are so good.

I read on wikipedia that this band gets so many line up changes too. So theres some Irish singer now? Thats awesome, looking forward to hearing an album with him sometime.

Welcome, buddy! PQ is a great band and it's good to see you've found your way to this little hole in the Internet wall :) Yes, a few years ago the band went through some turbulence and had several lineup changes, but it seems they've finally found the right lineup, and they're a great bunch of guys. The Irish guy you're referring to is Colin, he sometimes checks in around here! The mastermind of the band, Steve, regularly posts here as well.

Hope to see you around! Spread the word, PQ's a great band :D

Yep, I can't recommend enough checking out as much of PQ's material as possible. The current line-up is incredibly strong and talented, can't wait to see what they may conjure up in the form of new material.

Hi. Thanks everyone for the kind words. I listened to all albums except the one with the Indian singer and they were all awesome. Alessio was a great singer I think and its pretty sad that he left back then. But the new Irish one Colin is pretty good too Im sure!

Today is also my birthday and looks like tomorrow PQ makes an announcement about their future. I look forward to that and it sure is very exciting!