Hello!

WedgieMan

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2003
Hi. I'm am a n00b. I've been at the DF forums for a quite a while. I don't know why I haven't registered here yet. I got WOF as soon as it came out and it rocks!

Just today I discovered the other version of the album with the bonus track, "Gates Of Tomorrow."

Is this available for download anywhere? I don't want to buy a more expensive version of the album for one track. :)

WedgieMan said:
Hi. I'm am a n00b. I've been at the DF forums for a quite a while. I don't know why I haven't registered here yet. I got WOF as soon as it came out and it rocks!

Just today I discovered the other version of the album with the bonus track, "Gates Of Tomorrow."

Is this available for download anywhere? I don't want to buy a more expensive version of the album for one track. :)
Hi WedgieMan,

It can be heard here.
http://powerquest.hp.infoseek.co.jp
left menu..."DOWNLOARDS"...

However, it is although it is 60 seconds.

If you can do, please buy a Korean disk or a Japanese disk. :wave:

Hey dude :wave: I'm Deathscythe Hell on the DF forums :) nice to have you aboard!

That Japanese site went all screwy on me >_<

Hi Deathscythe!

hmm, I did find the 60 second clip, but I was hoping to find a full version somewhere. Paying $20+ for one song is a little silly to me. ;) It's too bad PQ doesn't have it on their MP3.com site.

Morning Field said:
Java Script is the cause.
http://powerquest.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index3.htm
Let's try again.

take care.

:erk: no joy :cry: I get an error window that says "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site file://C:\WINDOWS\Web\iejit.htm - The system cannot find the file specified". Got a bizarre mini btowser window behind that, nothing happens til I close it, then I just get the "Action cancelled" screen :oops: know what's up?

Ayeka said:
:erk: no joy :cry: I get an error window that says "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site file://C:\WINDOWS\Web\iejit.htm - The system cannot find the file specified". Got a bizarre mini btowser window behind that, nothing happens til I close it, then I just get the "Action cancelled" screen :oops: know what's up?
on mouse... Hot media applet...
started...

"Wings of Forever" album cover.....
"Bloodstock 2003"...
moved...

I wanted to only show it.:Smug: