Hellos

Gorguts

Bah!
Sep 18, 2007
TN
Even though I registered a year ago I never posted, so I figured I'd introduce myself now that I uh...am posting. My name's Lena and I'm a fan of basically all extreme metal, and I'm a musician. I'm here because I've been looking for a good place to discuss metal for a long time and find some new metal to listen to.

:kickass: (I love this little guy)

Well you've come to the right place for discussing metal :headbang:

Who are your favourite bands?

Morbid Angel, Cianide, Type O Negative, Gorguts, Celtic Frost (early), Pantera, Broken Hope, Enslaved, Krisiun, Primordial, Dissection, Ulver, Alice in Chains, Grave, Fields of the Nephilihm, Cryptopsy (earlier), Mortician, Pearl Jam, Cannibal Corpse, Dismember, Emperor, Rotting Christ, Iced Earth, Pestilence, Blind Guardian, Kreator, Mercyful Fate, Thyrfing, and a lot more stuff. That's just off the top of my head of what I've been listening to lately.

Morbid Angel, Cianide, Type O Negative, Gorguts, Celtic Frost (early), Pantera, Broken Hope, Enslaved, Krisiun, Primordial, Dissection, Ulver, Alice in Chains, Grave, Fields of the Nephilihm, Cryptopsy (earlier), Mortician, Pearl Jam, Cannibal Corpse, Dismember, Emperor, Rotting Christ, Iced Earth, Pestilence, Blind Guardian, Kreator, Mercyful Fate, Thyrfing, and a lot more stuff. That's just off the top of my head of what I've been listening to lately.

Woo, some awesome bands there. If you've not heard of Opeth, you should check them out, my favourite band ;D

Yeah, I've heard of Opeth. I liked most of their earlier stuff, but I haven't paid much attention to them recently.