Helloween cancels

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
US & CANADIAN Dates cancelled!

Due to unforeseen logistical and organizational problems, the German melodic metal act HELLOWEEN unfortunately has to call off the planned USA shows and the BW & BN festival in Montreal. Despite good advance ticket sales (where pre sales already where available), North American organizers of the tour could not guarantee an economical and adequate routing of the tour. Therefore a consequent cancellation 2 months before tour start seemed the band management to be the fairest for fans and promoters at this point.
The band apologizes for this cancellation but under these circumstances they could not guarantee a proper show for their fans. Instead Helloween will include the North American market on their next 2007/2008 world tour to present their full show under best possible conditions.

<---Not happy.

are you serious... I was actually planning on going to see them...

:/
Too many shows are being cancelled on me.. I think Nevermore should just go on a US tour again, with a special 3 nights in a row at Jaxx to balance things up.

Dead_Lioness said:

Too many shows are being cancelled on me.. I think Nevermore should just go on a US tour again, with a special 3 nights in a row at Jaxx to balance things up.

3 Night in utah instead to make up for 3 canceled dates, plzkthnx. :rolleyes:

Ok, not 3 canceled dates, just 2... the 3rd wasn't canceled, it was just plain bullshit... Middle of winter in a blizzard with the promoters getting all the times wrong making it hell to get to said venue and not seeing nevermore.

Dead_Lioness said:

Yea that would be cool. I guess I could settle for a prog-power-esque 3 1/2 hour set one night as well.

p.s. This sucks becuase I was going to go too, I was looking forward to this one more than all the others this year. Except maybe Guardian.

Dead_Lioness said:

All of which will be cancelled on you

En Vind Av Sorg said:
p.s. This sucks becuase I was going to go too, I was looking forward to this one more than all the others this year. Except maybe Guardian.
I think I was looking forward to it just a tad more than Guardian.