Helloween's "Rabbit Don't Come Easy!"

Mr.Torture

New Metal Member
Feb 17, 2003
NJ
www.angelfire.com
Helloween my absolute favorite band along with Iron Maiden I was able to pick up an early Germany imported version of their latest album, "Rabbit Don't Come Easy." It's my favorite album of theirs and is one of my favorite albums ever, actually. It's catchy, heavy, fast, agressive and also extremely melodic like kick ass Power Metal should be. I love each and every one of the tracks, but my personal top three favorites in no particular order are Hell Was Made In Heaven, Listen To The Flies, and Nothing To Say.

Right on dude! I just picked the album up last night and was totally blown away. This album is a true metal gem. I consider it a cross of the highly underated Better Than Raw and the classic Keeper Of The Seven keys Part 2.

Just bought it today, and MAN AM I BLOWN AWAY!!!! It's so good! This album will be a serious contender for best album of 2003 for me! One of Helloweens best albums, i think!

The title us now horrible at all. It's Rabbit Don't Come Easy. It's just a funny, joke-like title. With all of the seriousness in the world, you need some humor.

Mr.Torture said:
The title us now horrible at all. It's Rabbit Don't Come Easy. It's just a funny, joke-like title. With all of the seriousness in the world, you need some humor.

You really do need to work on your understanding of irony... no offence :)
For Helloween, Rabbit Don't Come Easy is a beautiful title!

I bought my first Helloween LP in 1988 by the way, they still rule! :)

Well, people always use the term pulling a rabbit out of a hat as a synonym for getting a job done. Since Helloween had so much difficulties with all of the drummers and stuff and the album was pushed back, one day Markus said "Well, Rabbit don't come easy!" and there you have it! "Rabbit Don't Come Easy."