HELLYEAH video shoot at the Clubhouse!!!

buzzardbutt

I am...Madcheese!
Jan 31, 2007
dallas tx
Guess what? I'm going to this, I'm gonna be in the first HELLYEAH video.
Damn it rules to be in Texas sometimes.
Is there any one here frome TX?
This is gonna KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
NEWS FLASH!!!!!

HELLYEAH will be in Dallas, TX on the 25th of February to shoot our first video for "You Wouldn't Know!" Instead of just doing the standard show up and stand around we're turning it into a full on full blown party right in the parking lot of the world famous Clubhouse! This is a B.Y.O.B. event. Booze, babes, barbecue and bad ass bikes, muscle cars and jacked up trucks. If you have any wheels bring 'em down and show 'em off to the world. Oh and did we mention that all you gorgeous ladies need to bring your fine assets down??? Well we just did!!! Sunday the 25th! Clubhouse! Dallas, TX! 3 PM Ya gonna tell your friends, ya gonna tell your friends to tell their friends? Spread this around and be there? HELLYEAH FUCKYEAH YOU WILL!!!!!

Also the fucking plays on mySpace are through the roof and I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in raising HELLYEAH awareness! From Portland, Oregon to Portland, Maine, everywhere in between and across the sea. Make sure y'all hit DEMAND IT to let us know what towns we need to be making stops in on the up coming tours.

Thanks again for all your support and we hope to see you at The Clubhouse next Sunday Feb 25th at 3 P.M!!!

Until then... HELLYEAH!!!!

Helvis