HELP: Addictive Drummer/??

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
Hey guys! Hopefully someone can help me out. Since reinstalling windows and going to 64bit, I then re installed Addictive Drummer. But now I have completely forgotten how to route each track in AD to an Audio track in Cubase... It's killing me because I can't do anything to it beside the AD built in mixer. I remember being able to output each track so that I could treat it like a normal Audio track.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris

You have to go to Devices then VST Instruments, then on the first slot you select AD, it will ask you if you want to create a MIDI track for AD (do whatever you want), and finally you click on the icon that is like an arrow pointing to the right and select Activate all inputs, and that should be it...

Hope it helps!

I've tried a lot of the popular, even some free and not so popular ones haha, but ScreenFlow has been the easiest and best one I have used so far. Obviously $100 can be more than one would like to invest in this type of software, but I guess it's subjective to the person wanting it, what they need from it, etc.

Yeah for $30 the only thing I see that yours does is the zoom thing. I can key up annotations mid capture, I can change the way the mouse is highlighted, I can chose different sources to record out from (the biggest thing IMO) and I can do different captures like window only, or fullscreen or drag the area I want etc..

It does what I need for $30.