Help! Advice with production/mixing

thanks for the opinions... YEAH I FUCKING SUCK!!! its not a real song to be honest, it was rushed to be a song for an animation project i did ages ago. but i'm sparked up to do better for an up coming rock project.

You suck worse than I do. ahahahah I'm joking.

glad to know that you can suck cock better than i can. i've heard people from cleveland are excellent at it. 5 stars of glorious excellent services with satisfaction to the MAX!!!...

ALRIGHT!!!... giggity, giggity, giggity!!!

hahahaha. There are some mighty fine cock suckers in Cleveland though, you are right on that note.

Seriously though you should use something else to host your music bro...I don't like looking for shit and gave up before I even heard your track.

hahahaha. There are some mighty fine cock suckers in Cleveland though, you are right on that note.

Seriously though you should use something else to host your music bro...I don't like looking for shit and gave up before I even heard your track.

thanks for the encouragement :)

i'm not going to re-record the track as the concept is shit etc etc...

i'm more going to focus on producing futuristic space age rock n roll :lol:

glad to know that you can suck cock better than i can. i've heard people from cleveland are excellent at it. 5 stars of glorious excellent services with satisfaction to the MAX!!!...

ALRIGHT!!!... giggity, giggity, giggity!!!

Nah you are thinking of Lakewood.